June Reading Wrap Up
Most of my reading through June was for the Tome Topple Readathon which I posted about here:
So the only books that I actually finished this month were for that and were:
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Claire
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling)
- Batman: Arkham Asylum (15th Anniversary Edition) by Grant Morrison and Dave McKean
- Gone by Michael Grant
I didn’t have time for the Duodecathon this month as well so have had to skip it but will hopefully be able to participate in the next one, and catch up on the challenges later.
June Book Haul
I did however buy a lot of books this month!
First off I bought the Zoella WHSmiths Bookclub Bundle which includes:
- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- The Potion Diaries by Amy Alward
- Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
- The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
- Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher
Then I got Zenith by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings because it was on sale and I love Sasha’s YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/abookutopia).
Before finally using up all of my audible credits to buy:
- On the Road by Jack Kerouac
- The last 4 of the Harry Potter books by JK Rowling
- Binge by Tyler Oakley
So I’m actually writing this in July so have already read Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen and The Loneliness of Distant Beings by Kate Ling, both of which are great and I will talk about them in July’s wrap up if not in separate posts.
I would also like to finish Binge, reread Scarlet by Marissa Meyer and read On the Road.
I haven’t planned out the duodecathon yet so I may have to change or add some books, but this is all that I have planned for this month anyway.
In separate news, I’m going to Yalc in London in July (the YA Literature Convention) which I’m really excited about, so there shall probably be quite a few books bought this month too, and I hope anyone else going has a great time as well!!